A warm welcome to the 2019 season!
We have had a super start to the season with some wonderful warmth and sunshine over the Easter Bank Holiday weekend. It really was the perfect camping weather and it was great to see so many people enjoying themselves here at Pyscodlyn.
There are some wonderful events happening in the local area once again this year. Here are just some of these, which we feel are well worth a visit!
- Abergavenny Craft Fair, Market Hall – Saturday 11th May, Saturday 8th June, Saturday 13th July, Saturday 10th August and Saturday 12th October
- Vintage and Antiques Fair, Market Hall Abergavenny – Sunday 19th May, Sunday 16th June, Sunday 21st July, Sunday 18th August and Sunday 20th October
- Abergavenny Artisan Market, Market Hall – Thursday 23rd May, Thursday 27th June, Thursday 25th July, Thursday 22nd August, Thursday 26th September and Thursday 24th October
- Street Food and Craft Night Market, Market Hall Abergavenny – Thursday 23rd May, Thursday 27th June, Thursday 25th July, Thursday 22nd August, Thursday 26th September and Thursday 24th October
- The Royal Welsh Spring Festival, Builth Wells Showground Saturday 18th & Sunday 19th May
- Crickhowell Open Studios – Saturday 25th – Monday 27th May
- The Hay Festival Thursday 23rd May – Sunday 2nd June
- Abergavenny Steam, Veteran and Vintage Rally Sunday 26th & Monday 27th May
- Crickhowell Open Gardens Weekend – Saturday 15th and Sunday 16th June
- Monmouth Show – Saturday 6th July
- Abergavenny Shire and Miniature Horse Show – Saturday 6th July
- The Royal Welsh Show, Builth Wells – Monday 22nd – Thursday 25th July
- Llanthony Valley & District Show – Saturday 3rd August
- Abergavenny Food Festival – Saturday 21st and Sunday 22nd September
More news to follow!